We are looking for a hands-on Automation specialist with migration experience from other Gateway platforms. A minimum of 5 years in Apigee or Hybrid is a must.
- Successfully onboard Apigee into the Hybrid (GCP) estate (globally) – with all proper controls, governance, automation, and best practices embedded into the solution.
- Create a lightweight (and regionally consistent) API Governance model via tools, automation, and controls-as-code –improving the developer experience and reducing risk posture.
- Provide Architecture consulting and support on API Foundational components definition and design, API marketplace and API Ecosystem
- API proxy development and deployment
- Work with customer team for onboarding to APIGEE platform & Internal Evangelization
- Support Project manager for delivery of program
- Create approach notes, roadmap and product comparison/fitment matrix for the customer requirements
- Drive Proof of Concept (POC) and Proof of Technology(POT) evaluation on interoperable technology platforms
- Define, architect, and implement a target-state API toolset that will significantly enhance developer experience across the API lifecycle
- Minimize API and Microservice duplication/overlap in GCB, through the use of tools, processes, scorecards, EDA/GraphQL, and maintain a robust target state for the overall API and microservice landscape.
- Use the business function taxonomy to identify opportunities to create/refactor functions from those processes and implement them on modern architectures
- Create and drive enterprise-level learning program focused on training solution architects and development leads to drive the adoption of API/microservices architecture patterns, API design and banking domain models.
- Establish robust stakeholder management tools and processes –providing stakeholders with COE/COP, dashboards, roadmaps, summaries, etc. for review
- Partner with other peers to help define and rollout the inner source model within the GCT organization.
- Maintains continuous awareness of business, technical and infrastructure issues and acts as a sounding board or consultant to aid in the development of creative solutions.
- Interfaces with vendors to assess their technology and to guide their product roadmap based on requirements.
Experience & educational requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Strong knowledge on API Management and Integration Architecture
- Strong Hands-on knowledge on APIGEE API Management platform
- Hands-on Akana, MuleSoft, Apigee experience min 5 years.
- Experience in implementing Drupal based heavily customized API Developer Portal of Apigee
- Experience in implementing Monetization on Apigee
- Willing to work in offshore-onsite model
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge on implementing or executing CI/CD for APIGEE deployments
- Has in-depth knowledge of how technology integrates within the organization and of direct competitors’ products and services.
- Experience defining and managing enterprise-level API landscape (Internal and external APIs), domain driven design.
- Experience with Event-driven architecture and understand the complexity of managing distributed data.
- Custom code development experience
- Experience designing Cloud-native applications.
- Expert in microservices architecture and various integration patterns.
- API management tools – APIGEE experience preferred
- Developer Portal with experience in Drupal 7 & 8 min
- Event platform Integration into Developer Portal
- AWS and GCP certifications. Multi-Cloud experience preferred.