We are thrilled to announce that iVedha has made it to this year's CRN Fast Growth 150…
We are thrilled to announce that iVedha has made to this year’s CRN solution provider 500 list for 2022.
CRN’s annual Solution Provider 500 ranks North America’s largest solution providers by revenue and serves as the gold standard for recognizing some of the channel’s most successful companies. With a combined revenue of more than $434 billion, this year’s list represents an impressive amount of influence and impact wielded by these companies on today’s IT industry and the technology suppliers they partner with.
The Solution Provider 500 list from CRN serves as the benchmark for the top technology integrators, strategic service providers, and IT consulting firms, making it an invaluable resource for technology vendors seeking to partner with today’s top-performing IT solution providers,” said Blaine Raddon, CEO of The Channel Company. “My congratulations go out to each of these companies for their extraordinary contributions to the continued growth and success of the IT channel.”
CRN’s 2022 Solution Provider 500 list is available online at http://www.CRN.com/SP500 and a sample from the list will be featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine.
Top 12 biggest MSP trends and some of the most exciting information, and opportunities in the Managed Services Providers space for 2022 are:
- High performance and scalable software-defined IT infrastructure
- The Managed Services Providers Industry and many others are now going towards the adoption of automation.
- Securing and guarding business infrastructure against attacks is a truly challenging endeavor.
- Managed service providers rely on their productivity and efficiency.
- Acquiring customers is the biggest challenge expected by 43% of MSPs
- During the COVID years and because of hybrid work it has become really hard to recruit and retain good in-house IT professionals.
- Managed Service providers have paved the way during the COVID-19 pandemic for remote employees to get things done.
- As with remote work, remote education requires a lot of infrastructure updates, security management, and remote learning capabilities and functionalities to be set up and deployed.
- vCIO (Virtual CIO); CIO-as-a-Service; remote CIO
- Managed Service Providers transition to host demanding SaaS applications for their customers, such as Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) platforms, Managed Database as a service (DBaaS), supply chain management software, customer relationship management (CRM) solutions, and so on.
- Consolidation is something that will most probably be on the top of the list for MSPs in 2022. The reason for this is, MSPs are now spending a lot of time switching from platform A and B and going from their products and services then back to their website. Now imagine how quick and efficient the service gets after that tour. This has already helped them realize that they can improve their operations, productivity, and, of course, services.
- MSPs could be the key players when we talk about climate-conscious companies.
CRN and the SP500 are well known as industry standards for showcasing top technology organizations and we’re proud to continue to move up in rank among the competitive group on this year’s list.”. The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and manufacturing, with a continued strong interest in financial services, legal and government opportunities.
With iVedha, you can bring your data home using the technologies you need, and pay as you grow – with no fixed term commitments. iVedha backed by more than two decades of experience as the professional services partner of choice for several businesses has been empowering clients in their digital transformation journey at different levels through disruptive technologies in helping them Connect, Manage, Secure, and even Monetize their data. Since our inception in 2001, we have been featured in Profit Magazine’s Top 50 Canadian emerging companies, along with being listed as one Top 100 Canadian companies every year since 2005. Recently iVedha was ranked on ChannelE2E’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list for 2022.
iVedha is dedicated to driving successful business outcomes with our talented teams. Contact us today to learn how iVedha can help you transform your business.