Delivery & Operations team delivers enterprise services to both internal applications and to external partners, built on a modern cloud foundry using the latest micro-services architecture. We design, build and operate the services we own and we give our teams all the autonomy they need to move fast and innovate.
What you will do?
· Develop new applications following industry best practices
· Work with a large and collaborative team to achieve organizational goals
· Utilize modern technologies and best design practices for performance and user experience
· Suggesting deployment pattern improvements based on past learnings from previous deployments and continuous performance analysis
· Support services before they go live through activities such as capacity planning, monitoring setup, logging, and production readiness reviews
· Write and review the code of various applications. Ensure documentation is up to date
What do you need to succeed?
· Experience with Python, and/or Ansible;
· CI/CD pipeline platforms (Jenkins, etc.) and containerized application management using Docker.
· Knowledge of SCM and SCM tools (e.g. Bitbucket, Git, SVN)
· Experience with monitoring tools like ELK, New Relic, Datadog, etc
· Persistent data store like PostgreSQL, Monogo, Redis, MySQL, SQL Server, Elasticsearch.
Knowledge of Redis data types and Redis commands
Some SRE knowledge
Nice to Have:
· Database Experience – RDBMS (Postgres/Oracle DB) or NoSQL(MongoDB) experience
· AI/ML Experience is a Plus